Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Good Morning...FALL!!

Oh what a beautiful fall morning! The first real chill of the season. The North Georgia Mountains will shortly begin their spectacular display of fall color...and I can't wait. I love the cool breeze and the clear blue sky. The crisp night air and the shimmering stars. Its like heaven is covering the land with a warm brightly colored patchwork quilt...getting it ready for winters cold nap!
Source: Better Homes and Gardens
"Come," said the Wind to the Leaves one day.
"Come over the meadow and we will play.
Put on your dresses of red and gold.
For summer is gone and the days grow cold." ~Anonymous.



I'd like to thank Twice Remembered for the warm blogging welcome. I had begun to think I was talking to myself!! ha ha...something I find my self doing that!! You've given me the boost I needed to add more posts and to get my rump in gear with those projects I've been dwelling on.

1 comment:

  1. You aren't talking to yourself. :) It just takes a little time for people to find you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropp'in by the cottage!