Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lunch Break Find

I was having such a blah day at work yesterday, I decided to go do a little retail therapy! First I hit Ross and found this darling little white candy dish which I love love love. I think I will place it on a small decorative plate and house my kitchen sponges inside it...or maybe take the lid off and put a little tea candle inside it. The possibilities are endless!

Next I stopped by the fabric store and picked up a yard of this beautiful country yellow fabric. I've got a few projects in mind for this little pretty as well. I'll share those projects in a few days!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!


Talk to ya soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love going to ROSS for bargain shopping! I can just see the warm glow of a tealight peeping through that little dish!

    -Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropp'in by the cottage!