Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halloween Tree with Ornaments

This morning I told my son that we would get out our fake jack-o-lantern Old Snaggle Tooth and put him on display in our window. I normally don't decorate very much for Halloween maybe a few hand carved jack-0-lanterns and of course Old Snaggle Tooth.

My son was so excited about putting Old Snaggle Tooth out that I decided to see if I could find a cute and easy Halloween craft he could make. I found this easy idea on Better Homes and Gardens.com.

A Spooky Halloween Tree with Ornaments!!
You just can't beat a project like this...majority of the items are things you already have around the house. Maybe I'll have a scavenger hunt and let the kiddos find all the supplies.
If you would like directions on how to make this, click HERE
Hope you have a great day!
Talk to ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropp'in by the cottage!